This week happens to be one of the most interesting weeks during the offseason. The combine has wrapped up and the prospects are being graded and free agency is right around the corner. Erik and Joe are lucky to celebrate their 100th episode with discussions on a myriad of player movement topics.
- Romeo Okwara will return to the Lions on a “2-year contract”
- Charles Washington has been extended an ERFA deal
- Erik explains how the salary cap is impacted by the Okwara deal
- Only 5 teams used the Franchise Tag this offseason
- Kerry Hyder has likely played his last down as a Lion
- Could A’Shawn Robinson be traded?
- Erik runs through all the superlative performances from the combine
LionsWirehas a series on combine winners at… running back, wide receiver, tight end, offensive line, interior defensive line, EDGE rushers, linebacker, cornerbacks and safeties.
- Erik thinks there may be a possibility for the Lions to take Brian Burns at No. 8 overall
- Montez Sweat’s performance has caused some to mock him to the Lions
- The Lions have $33.7M in current salary cap room
- Erik runs down all the potential free agent adds and which ones to avoid
- Could the Lions trade for an EDGE rusher
- Does Landon Collins fit the Lions secondary?
- Thanks to Scuba2901, Mo Reese, Big Snacky Nate and Daniel J Hall 36 for the reviews
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.