Free agency started with a bang on Monday as the Lions were one of the busiest teams in football. Bob Quinn added a lot of faces he is acquainted with and a couple that
- The Lions send T.J. Lang off into the sunset, in the process saving over $8 million in salary cap space
- Lang has some nice things to say about the team, and it seems that he is thinking about retirement
- Nevin Lawson was also released by the team
- Trevor Bates was released
- The big move… Lions sign DL Trey Flowers to a 5-year $90 million deal, and the defensive line has had a complete overhaul over the last season
- WR Danny Amendola receives $4.5 million to become a Lion
- CB Justin Coleman inks a 4-year deal
- TE Jesse James signs a 4-year deal
- OL Oday Aboushi receives a 1-year deal
- Zach Zenner is back in the fold for a little over $1 million
- How much Salary Cap does the team have left
- What else does the team need, and how much of each position
- What free agents could still fit the Lions?
- How were the Lions draft plans impacted by their free agency moves?
- Scooping up Flowers might not rule out picking an EDGE at No. 8
- The mail also includes a lot of draft questions
- Thanks for the great reviews: Box Sunday, Todd Pruitt, Morgan Cannon
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.