Another slow week has besieged the Lions and the NFL as a whole so Erik and Joe use the opportunity to discuss the potential shuffling the Lions can do with their draft picks and the players who could then be selected with those draft picks…
- Scott Warheit has provided a Lions roster reset
- Jeff Risdon ranks the top needs for the Lions still remaining
- So long to T.J. Lang
- After much foreshadowing, Eli Harold will no longer be a Lion
- Luke Willson has moved on
- Which NFC North team has improved itself the most so far?
- The Lions have stated Tyrell Crosby will work out at guard, could the Lions be content at right guard?
- Are the Lions interested in a trade for Jadaveon Clowney?
- The value of picks as a team trades back in the draft
- Where is the best value in the top-10?
- Ed Oliver was great at his pro day and he happens to be a FULL QIB qualifier at 5 different positions
- What are the differences between LB Devin White and LB Devin Bush?
- Who are other off-the-ball LBs that can fill the Lions needs?
- What position has the most value on Day 2? WR, CB, TE, OG
- Who might the Lions be looking at on day 3 at QB, RB
- Thanks to Die Hard Lion and Nick Shaw for their great reviews!
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.