The Lions opened the preseason with a 31-3 drubbing by the hands of the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots, or at least their reserves. This week Erik and Joe talk about why there is no reason to work your way out to the ledge yet.
- CB Tarvarus McFadden signed, in a corresponding move the team cut WR Deiontez Alexander
- McFadden gets injured and subsequently released, then sign CB Jonathan Alston
- IOL Joe Dahl secured himself a 2-year contract extension
- CB Darius Slay is off the NFI
- WR Tommylee Lewis gets activated from PUP
- Erik runs down the full injury report
- DT Mike Daniels reports he “could play tomorrow” if required
- WR Jermaine Kearse’s suffers a gruesome, likely season-ending injury
- Rookie RB Ty Johnson gets Erik’s player of the game nod
- Other rookies that tried to make an impact in preseason Week 1
- Erik discusses the apparent position competitions with the Week 1 snap counts
- Erik’s latest Roster Stack based off what he saw in the Pats game
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.