After an unintentional 3-week hiatus, which includes our greatest “Lost Episode”, the podcast is back with a vengeance. Erik and Joe return to discuss the rebirth of NFL regular season football as the Lions take the training wheels off and head to the desert to play a late afternoon game against the Cardinals.
- The 53-man roster is as set as it is going to be
- To make room for RB J.D. McKissic, the Lions released TE Logan Thomas
- JACK Austin Bryant finds his way to IR, re-signed Thomas and Thomas’ circle of life is complete
- Why Logan Thomas had an odd 24 hours
- 10-man practice squad
- The practice squad is already in flux: signing QB Chad Kanoff, WR Marvin Hall and LB Jason Cabinda
- WR Andy Jones was released from Reserve/Injured
- The depth chart has finally been created
- Injury Report as of 9/4
- The whole offensive line looks on track to play Week 1
- The storylines for this week’s game against the Arizona Cardinals
- Examining the key matchups offensively and defensively to a Lions victory
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.