In Week 1 the Lions snatched a tie from the jaws of victory after a lackluster 4th quarter and overtime in Arizona. This week the Lions look to bounce back in their home opener against the Los Angeles Chargers. Erik and Joe will discuss what went right for a while against the Cardinals and what the Lions could look to exploit against the Chargers.
- Thursday’s injury report is not very extensive but does have some recurring members
- QB Chad Kanoff released (no more need, Cardinals no longer on the schedule), RB David Williams signed/released over the span of 24 hours, RB Nick Brossette signed
- Bright spots and dark spots of the Cardinals contest
- T.J. Hockenson had a day no rookie TE has ever had
- Jahlani Tavai’s recorded a sack in his first NFL game
- The Lions utilized the slot option in a way they have not seen since the departure of Golden Tate
- How the Lions stack up vs the Chargers
- The Chargers are short a lot of starters due to injury
- How can the Lions minimize the impact Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram will have after struggling vs Terrell Suggs and Chandler Jones last week?
- What are the things the Lions need to exploit to earn a victory?
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.