The Lions have a pivotal matchup Monday Night on the frozen tundra at Lambeau Field as they square off with the Packers with the winner claiming sole possession of first place in the NFC North. Erik and Joe discuss what it will take for the Lions to claim their 3rd straight win in Green Bay.
- Injury reports for Wednesday and Thursday
- T.J. Hockenson making his way through concussion protocol
- How can Hocksenson clear the NFL’s concussion protocol?
- EDGE Eric Lee is released to make room for RB Wes Hills
- PFF: Frank Ragnow finds himself as the No. 1 center, Graham Glasgow checks in as the No. 3 guard
- PFF: Kenny Golladay and Marvin Jones register as top-16 wide receivers
- The folks in Vegas have the Packers favored by 4.5 points
- Previewing the Packers
- Key matchups the Lions need to exploit to lead to victory
- The overfull mailbag is revisited
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.