On Monday the Lions held the lead from the opening drive and kept it until there was :00 left on the clock, but sadly that is when the Packers captured their only lead and it is the one that counts in the standings. Detroit looks to bounce back on Sunday at home against the Vikings. Erik and Joe dabble in the controversial calls and what the team could do to beat Minnesota.
- The injury report from Wednesday and Thursday
- Austin Bryant can come back, but the team is not letting it happen yet
- DT John Atkins promoted to the 53 man roster, and Tom Kennedy was waived, then signed, to the practice squad
- Controversy abound as the Lions lose to the Packers
- Detroit vs. Everybody, surprisingly, was put on the national stage
- Week 6 Studs and Duds
- Twitter was not happy with the officiating
- Lions find themselves last in beneficiary yards
- Lions find themselves in the NFC North basement
- Debate: Is settling for field goals doing enough to win?
- Vikings favored by 1.5 points according to Vegas
- Last week’s defensive snaps counts should look similar this week to slow down Dalvin Cook
- The key matchups to note that would lead to a Lions victory
- Special thanks to eRekar, Grant Wickersham, Nick 9555, Phil B52, Poop Guy 69, Big Al 925 for the 5-star reviews!
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.