This past Sunday morning we learned Matthew Stafford was not going to face the Bears due to fractured bones in his back, and an unsurprising 20-13 loss in Chicago followed. This Sunday the Lions return to the friendly confines of Ford Field where they will face the 5-4 Cowboys. This week Erik and Joe discuss what they thought of Jeff Driskel’s performance and the return of Rod Marinelli.
- The extent of Matthew Stafford’s injury
- At this point do the Lions sit Stafford for the rest of the season?
- Rookie DT Kevin Strong placed on injured reserve ending a good story on a sour note for Year 1
- RB Tra Carson released with an injury settlement
- OT Dan Skipper is back, claimed off of waivers from the Texans
- LB Anthony Pittman returns to the practice squad, P Matt Wile ends his short Lions stint
- Bears recap
- Jeff Driskel’s debut as Lions quarterback
- The Silver (and Blue) Lining article
- Taylor Decker makes PFF’s top Offensive Tackle in consecutive weeks
- Trey Flowers earns Player of the game nod
- Snap Counts: Jarrad Davis has his best game this season
- Jahlani Tavai has seen increased responsibilities, including calling some plays on defense
- After this rough patch the Lions currently hold 11th pick in 2020 draft
- Vegas opening line: Currently off due to Stafford injury
- What matchups do the Lions need to take advantage of to even come close to a victory
- Schedule Update: Lions at Denver Week 16 will not flex to Saturday, it will stay on Sunday at 4:05pm
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.