This week Matt Patricia got to make a lot of noise at the Senior Bowl, as ESPN mic’d him up for practice. The Lions coaches got to remain busy while observing this years’ draft class go through a week’s worth of practices leading up to the game on Saturday. Erik and Joe discuss who the Lions may unearth based off of what they’ve seen in Mobile.
- The Lions still have 3 coaching spots open
- Should the Lions have a full staff at the senior bowl and did they miss an opportunity by not having a full staff in place?
- Who got to be stand-in coaches this week?
- Jeff Davidson acted as coach emeritus at the Senior Bowl
- Kenny Golladay added to the Pro Bowl roster
- Darius Slay to showcase himself in the Pro Bowl Skills Showdown
- North Roster
- Previewing the Senior Bowl: Wide receivers
- Previewing the Senior Bowl: Small school stars
- Senior Bowl weights and measures: 20 prospects who hit the Lions benchmarks
- Darrell Bevell mic’d up along with Patricia
- Erik and Joe discuss Patricia’s quote of the week: “No one that rushes the passer well uses finesse. It’s all power“
- Patricia states that it is, “Way too early” to know if the Lions are interested in trading the No. 3 pick
- A dip into the listener mailbag
- Who have the Lions been focused on during practices?
- Javon Kinlaw versus Derrick Brown, how do they stack up?
- Is trading down still realistic?
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.