This week on the podcast, the guys all things 2020 NFL Draft and field questions from listeners about the Detroit Lions. This week, the guys discuss:
- A position by position breakdown of listeners questions,
- When do the Lions should start looking at quarterback?
- When will the Lions draft a punter?
- How Halapoulivaati Vaitai’s positional flexibility gives the Lions options in the draft
- Erik breakdown specific names of prospects sent in from listeners
- Erik’s ideal four-round Lions mock draft
- Which high-profile players Erik believes the Lions won’t have rated high
- Why the Lions are targeting players who can contribute with minimal offseason training
- Who is this year’s surprise pick on Day 2
- Day 3 sleepers
- How the UDFA market will suffer due to COVID-19
- Trade scenarios. Lots and lots of trade scenarios
- Team’s needs
- Exploring the Virtual Draft
- and many more questions.
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.