In this week’s episode, the guys dig into Erik’s new series of articles at Lions Wire: Establishing the 53 — projecting the Lions’ 53-man roster.
- An All-offense episode
- The Top-25 players on the Lions’ offense are identified
- Erik resets the Lions 90-man depth chart
- How many QBs will Lions keep?
- Is David Blough’s safe?
- Rounding out the Lions’ backfield
- Are five running backs too many?
- Weighing the options of keeping a fullback versus an H-back
- Debating keeping a 6th WR vs a 4th TE?
- Rounding out the Lions OL
- Who starts and who are the reserves
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.