After breaking down the offensive side of the ball in last week’s episode, this week the guys switch over to defense and continue to dig into Erik’s series of articles at Lions Wire: Establishing the 53 — projecting the Lions’ 53-man roster.
- Erik resets the Lions’ 90-man roster and depth chart
- Discuss Erik’s new article series: Establishing the 53
- Picking the DL
- Who are the new starters? How they will be used?
- John Penisini vs John Atkins is a key battle
- Looking at adding a DT in free agency
- Picking the LBs
- How the Lions’ linebacker roles are changing
- Jamie Collins impact
- Picking the DBs
- Special teams impact
- how it will decide the last few spots at LB and DB
- Picking a punter
- Full 53-man roster projection
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.