This week the guys discuss the team’s 53-man roster, 16-man practice squad, players on injured reserve, on the PUP list, and the one suspended player, breaking down the entire roster position-by-position. Plus, Erik and Joe take a look ahead at Week 1 when the Lions face off with division rival Chicago Bears and make their predictions.
Here’s a closer look at what’s on this week’s agenda:
- Lions Initial 53-man roster
- Lions 16-man practice squad
- A detailed look at how the practice squad rules have changed
- Erik’s Depth Chart heading into Week 1
- RB Adrian Peterson signing, and why it makes sense for both sides
- Patricia claiming they signed Peterson based on him as a player only
- Barry Sanders welcomed Peterson to the Lions on social media
- OL Oday Aboushi also re-signed after …
- Bo Scarbrough and Mike Ford were moved to Injured Reserve
- Eagles claimed Lions 5th rd pick Jason Huntley
- Previewing the Lions hosting the Bears in Week 1
- Bears name QB Mitchell Trubisky starter after rough preseason in Chicago
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or Podbean.