This week on the Detroit Lions Breakdown Podcast, the guys discuss the Week 2 disaster against the Green Bay Packers and preview the Lions upcoming Week 3 matchup with the Arizona Cardinals.
The DLB podcast is a weekly conversation with Lions Wire’s own Erik Schlitt and his co-host Joe Kania. This week, the guys discuss:
- Wednesday and Thursday Injury Reports —
- Kenny Golladay, Hal Vaitai, and Desmond Trufant all back at limited practices
- Joe Dahl to Injured Reserve, replaced by Kenny Wiggins
- Jonathan Williams released
- QB/WR Joe Webb and C Marcus Martin added to Practice Squad
- The same four practice squad players protected
- Jabaal Sheard visits for a workout, do the Lions need pass rush help?
- Dropping a double-digit lead for the fourth game in a row is NFL history
- Matt Patricia first 34 games worse than 3 coaches before him
- Peter King says what we are all thinking about Patricia
- Is there a light at end of the tunnel? Patricia thinks so
- Week 2 pivotal plays, Studs and (mostly) Duds, 3 Stars, Snap counts
- Erik’s Tracy Walker-Will Harris rant
- Vegas watch gives Lions -5.5 points
- Previewing the Kyler Murray led Arizona Cardinals
- Lions “have an opportunity to get it right” in Week 3, says AD
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or Podbean.