This week the guys discuss the Detroit Lions’ victory over the Arizona Cardinals and preview the upcoming Week 4 matchup with the New Orleans Saints.
This week, the guys discuss:
- Wednesday and Thursday Injury Reports
- Desmond Trufant returns to practice, Daryl Roberts added this week
- Jayron Kearse returns after suspension
- Ty Johnson released in a corresponding move
- Bo Scarbrough and Mike Ford eligible to return from IR
- Same four practice squad players protected
- Patricia’s plan to slow down the Cardinals with ball control worked
- OL Shuffle: Hal Vaitai starts at RG, Tyrell Crosby stays at RT
- Jeff Okudah’s getting better, had his first career interception
- Week 3 pivotal play, Studs and Duds, 3 Stars of the week, By the Numbers
- Lions’ RB rotation continues: Adrian Peterson in the driver’s seat
- Jamie Collins: PFF’s No. 1 LB in Week 3
- Week 3 snap counts: Jarrad Davis see career-low in snaps, Walker back to 100%
- NFC Special Teams Player of the Week: Matt Prater
- NFC Special Teams Player of the Month: Jack Fox
- Fox/Brayden Coombs still “raising the bar”
- Previewing the New Orleans Saints
- Lions open as 4 point underdogs
- QB Drew Brees having a down year, is this the end?
- RB Alvin Kamara is the biggest potential problem
- Will WR Michael Thomas return in time?
- TE T.J. Hockenson should eat on Sunday
- Is RB D’Andre Swift be the Saints kryptonite?
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or Podbean.