This week on the podcast, the fellas break down and answer listener’s questions about the Detroit Lions and their 2021 NFL draft plans. Here’s a sampling of some of those questions:
- How close do the media get with their draft boards?
- Would the Lions take a QB at No. 7?
- Who are the top-3 candidates to be selected at No. 7?
- Where is the better value OT or WR?
- Best and worst-case scenario at No. 7?
- Trade options, trade options, and more trade options
- How far would the Lions consider trading back?
- Would the Lions trade back into the 1st round?
- OT and WR options on Day 2
- Identifying players of value on Day 3
- Erik’s favorite sleepers?
- What positions are the biggest priority to fill?
- And more
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or Podbean.