This week on the podcast, the fellas take their time and break down the Detroit Lions 2021 draft class, examining in detail the seven drafted and 13 undrafted players. Among the things Erik and Joe will discuss in detail include:
- Examining the potential of the player
- What are their strengths? Where can they improve?
- Where will they contribute? How soon?
- Will they start in 2021? 2022? or are they a role player?
- GM Brad Holmes’ approach to drafting each player
- and more…
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or Podbean.