In this week’s episode, the guys discuss the happenings surrounding the Detroit Lions over the last two weeks.
Items on this week’s agenda include:
- Lions rookie mini-camp and the first week of OTAs
- Lions sign TE Charlie Taumoepeau, CB Alex Brown, and S Alijah Holder after try-outs
- Lions sign OT Darrin Paulo
- DT Joel Heath tore ACL and was placed on IR
- The current roster is at 89 players
- RB Todd Gurley visited Allen Park for a tryout
- Lions signed three rookies
- Discussing Frank Ragnow’s contract extension details
- 2021 salary cap breakdown – how the Lions are setting themselves up for the future
- 2022 salary cap ceiling is capped at $208.2 M
- Fans expected to be in full attendance
- 2023 salary cap is expected to operate debt free
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or Podbean.