In this week’s episode, the guys dip back into the mailbag to help listeners get through the summer months of July, as we wait for Detroit Lions’ training camp.
Items in this week’s mailbag include:
- Training camp dates open to the public
- No Supplemental Draft in 2021
- Recent roster moves
- UDFA players who could make an impact this season
- Sorting out the wide receiver room
- Tight end depth
- Running back timeshare splits
- Expectations for Jared Goff
- Offensive line options
- Which defender could reach double-digit sacks?
- Explaining the Lions linebacker and safety roles and projecting who plays where
- Looking at the battles on special teams
- Any impact free agents on the horizon?
- Potential camp roster casualties
- Season projections and why the national media is down on the Lions
- Are Brad Holmes and Dan Campbell a package deal?
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or Podbean.