In this week’s episode, the guys preview the Detroit Lions’ 2021 training camp by examining the roster battles throughout the roster.
Topics include Erik’s roster preview series at Pride of Detroit and if you missed any of the editions, each article is linked here:
- Tim Boyle vs. David Blough for QB2
- Is Jermar Jefferson RB3 or will he face competition?
- Who will fill the all-important WR4 role?
- How many tight ends will make the roster?
- Rounding out the offensive line
- Balancing youth and experience on the IDL
- Establishing the EDGE
- Sorting out the inside LBs
- Starting roles up for grabs at CB
- Looking for depth at safety
- Special teams turnover
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or Podbean.