This week on the podcast, the fellas recap the first seven practices of the 2022 Detroit Lions training camp. Erik has been in Allen Park for every moment of this year’s camp and has a lot to share. In this episode, the duo go position-by-position through the roster and discuss who has been standing out and who needs to step up.
Articles related to the podcast you may enjoy, include:
- Day 1: Depth Charts take shape
- Day 2: Jared Goff’s ownership of the offense is evident
- Day 3: Will Harris seriously contending for a starting CB job
- Day 4: Aidan Hutchinson puts on a show for fans
- 10 standouts from Week 1 of training camp
- Day 5: Penei Sewell, OL dominate in pads
- Day 6: Physicality intensifies in second padded practice
- Day 7: Light practice creates new opportunities
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or Podbean.