This week on the podcast, the guys take a deep dive into the Detroit Lions Week 1 matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles. In this episode, they take a look at the Lions latest roster news, injury report, and discuss their approach to this week’s game. Additionally, they go position-by-position through the Eagles roster and discuss how the Lions will try and take advantage.
Topics discussed in detail on this podcast include:
- Halapoulivaati Vaiti placed on injured reserve
- Replacement options at right guard
- Lions practice squad additions
- Injury Report
- Eagles big offseason additions
- Eagles offense dominates on the ground in 2021 but looking for balance in 2022
- Can the Eagles defense become less passive with more talent
- Erik’s 5 keys to a Lions victory
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or Podbean.