The draft is only 15 days away and all is quiet on the Lions front. The team has hunkered down and is preparing for the draft…
- The Lion began offseason workouts this week (Ziggy is the only Lion not in attendance)
- Emmit Cleary has retired
- TJ Jones has signed his RFA tender
- Joe learns about The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald Trophy and has his mind blown
- Erik and Joe take a look at mock drafts by Mel Kiper and the combo of Josh Norris and Evan Silva and Erik hates both drafts
- The QIB of all draftable players is investigated for all positions on offense
- A breakdown of the QIB system can be found here
- The mailbag is sifted through for only offense related questions
- Thanks to Saint Stafford and StevieO for their 5-star reviews!
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher.