The last 3 mini-camp practices finished off this week with little fanfare. With no major injuries to report, Erik and Joe will spend this week finishing off the NFC North opponents offseason series and look ahead to the training camp schedule.
- They come and they go, after signing TE Wes Saxton last week, he was released and replaced by TE/LS Sean McGrath
- A very short time is spent in the Rod Wood-shed this week discussing Eamonn Reynolds taking over as the Director of Football Communications
- Erik Discusses the structure of this seasons training camp
- Notes from the last 3 days of mini-camp, Kenny Golladay looking good, as always
- Erik and Joe break down the Chicago Bears offseason moves
- The mailbag has a few questions pertaining to the Lion front 7 (or 6)
- Final discussion topics include some controversy we will see this season and a breakdown of the offense we will see this season in comparison to the NFLs best unit (yardage-wise) from 1995
- A special thanks to 5-star reviewers Paul Jackson and Diehard Lion
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher.
As always, thanks for listening. Tweet us (@erikschlitt, @JoeKania_DLB, @lionsbreakdown)