Joe and Erik explore fans reactions to Game 1 against the Oakland Raiders and set expectations for Game 2 against the New York Giants as well as address what has happened so far in Training Camp.
- Examination of Erik’s latest Roster Stack: 2018 Post-Preseason Game 1
- Rookie’s playing big roles already
- Snap counts from the Raiders game
- Kerryon Johnson’s emergence
- Frank Ragnow’s communication is improving
- Graham Glasgow’s injury and return to practice
- The defense seems to be a bit soft up front
- The secondary still looks like strong suit of the defense
- Erik’s 5 takeaways from the Raiders game
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher.