The Lions have returned home after a tough loss in Santa Clara to the 49ers. This week Erik and Joe discuss the Lions returning to primetime with a guest appearance on “Sunday Night Football” as the opponent of the New England Patriots.
- The Lions have not yet released their injury report, but the current wounded are Ezekiel Ansah, T.J. Lang and Darius Slay
- The team has released OL Jamil Demby and S Marcus Cromartie
- Joe and Erik discuss Erik’s 6 takeaways from the 49ers game article
- Devon Kennard was the player of the game
- Coach Patricia gave an uninspired explanation of clock management at end of the first half
- Quandre Diggs and his late game penalty
- 10 Observations from Week 2 snap counts
- Erik and Joe talk about Lions Wire’s Jeff Risdon suggesting of 4 things the Lions must change
- Breaking the New England Patriots
- WR Josh Gordon is the newest Patriot
- A myriad of mailbag topics are picked through… Matthew Stafford struggling with the deep ball, Staffords health, decisions while throwing
- Are we going to see more Kerryon?
- How was Wiggins performance, should he keep playing?
- Can Golladay be a top 10 receiver, is this Golden Tate’s last year, why don’t the Lions use TEs?
- How can Jarrad Davis improve, could Davis and Christian Jones switch linebacker roles?
- Can Jamal Agnew expand his corner duties from the slot to the outside?
- If the Lions keep losing, is blowing up the team and starting over an option (Spoiler: No)
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher.