The Lions got back on the winning train with a 17-3 victory over the Arizona Cardinals last Sunday in the slop at State Farm Stadium. This week the Lions look to make it two in a row (to the chagrin of a portion of the fanbase) against the Buffalo Bills in what looks to be a benign w
- Ezekiel Ansah and Michael Roberts call it a season
- Lions injury report: 5 players ruled OUT
- What is in store for Tyrell Crosby who is expected to get his first career start at right tackle on Sunday
- Jerome Cunningham and Leo Kolomatangi join the active roster
- New faces to the practice squad: Joshua Frazier, Jarron Jones, Jonathan Wynn
- Jamil Demby was claimed off the practice squad by the Rams and Deontez Alexander was waived
- Takeaways from the Arizona Cardinals game
- Studs and Duds from Week 14
- Week 14 Snap Counts
- Darius Slay was the NFC Defensive Player of the Week and also received Lions Wire’s Player of the Game award
- Jarrad Davis recognized by the NFL, they like his proper tackling technique
- Joe begrudgingly agrees to talk about the Lions Playoff odds and what they need to do to get in
- Previewing the Buffalo Bills
- Vegas Watch: Lions are 2.5 point underdogs
- If the Lions could steal a Bill, who would it be?
- Bills injury report
- Which Lions running back will have the best day in Buffalo?
- Has Theo Riddick seen his best days as a receiver?
- Which running backs will be back in 2019?
- The defense is now ranked 11th in yards allowed, where have they improved the most?
- Will the Lions give Tracy Walker time at corner or could he possibly play over Glover Quin?
- Does Jalen Reeves-Maybin fit the defensive scheme?
- Where do the Lions sit with the news that the NFL salary cap is expanding.
- Why the Lions may not use their salary cap space on retaining their free agents
- Who are some current players general manager Bob Quinn may consider extending this offseason?
- Tanking vs not tanking debate
- A look back at last years favorite draft targets and where they are in their rookie seasons
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher.