The Lions season will come to a close Sunday at Lambeau Field as they take on the Green Bay Packers. This past Sunday the Lions left their fans coal in their stockings in a lackluster 27-9 loss to the Minnesota Vikings. A Lions win may, or may not, put their current 5th overall draft position in Jeopardy.
- Week 17 injury report
- Charles Washington and Bruce Ellington placed on injured reserve
- Brian Brown joins the practice squad
- Takeaways from the Week 16 loss to the Vikings
- Week 16 Naughty and Nice list
- Week 16 snap counts
- Week 16: By the Numbers
- The Lions still cannot stop the Hail Mary
- Green Bay Packers Preview
- Vegas Bet line favors the Packers
- Pat McAfee will make his debut on the game
- Packers placed Kenny Clark on injured reserve
- Packers are rumored to be interested in former Lions coach Jim Caldwell
- Should the franchise QB be involved in coaching decisions moving forward?
- Discussion over which Lions coordinators and position coaches may no longer be employed Monday
- Would Adam Gase — current Miami coach — be an option for the Lions OC job if he’s fired?
- Which young players could step up into a leadership role?
- Lions rookie class ranks as the sixth best draft class according to Bleacher Report
- What does Kenny Wiggins bring to the table in comparison to TJ Lang?
- Is Joe Dahl the Lions fullback of the present and future?
- Has Jarrad Davis peaked as a football player?
- Will Ezekiel Ansah return?
- Can the Lions reduce injuries in 2019?
- Which Lions may be moving on in the offseason?
- The Lions hold the 5th overall pick and the odds have them sticking there
- The Lions are likely to stay at pick #5 based on the point spreads
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher.