This week Erik and Joe flip to the defensive side of the ball where they break down every position group. As a special bonus, and also due to rambling on in the previous episode, they will also break down the offensive line.
- “Everything Offense” episode covered almost all of the offense. The first breakdown is the last remaining offensive position group
- The defensive line gets their turn first in the defensive breakdown
- Damon Harrison finds himself at No. 40 on PFF Top-101 grades for NFL players
- PFF: Hand earned highest pass rushing grade for rookie IDL since they started keeping track in 2006
- At how many different positions will we see Hand in 2019?
- Will Ed Oliver be in play when the Lions draft at #8?
- Lions Wire has profiled EDGE’s Rashan Gary and Brian Burns this week
- The newest Lion is free agent linebacker
- Is the need at LB greater than it seems?
- Under what condition will the Lions move Jarrad Davis to WILL?
- A recent mock has Buffalo LB Khalil Hodge to the Lions in the third round, how does he fit?
- Could Nevin Lawson be on his way out? And how would the Lions replace him?
- Will Jamal Agnew find his role in the secondary increase in 2019?
- Would it be for the best if the Lions moved on from Teez Tabor?
- Are the Lions more likely to upgrade the corner position through free agency or the draft?
- Could Bradley Roby be an option?
- Is DeAndre Baker a similar talent to Greedy Williams?
- Who will replace Glover Quin’s leadership in the locker room if he retires?
- Could Landon Collins be an impending Lion if he makes it
- Don’t forget, the Lions hired John Bonamego as special teams coordinator
- Bill Belichick gives the Lions some l
ovefor showing his Patriots how to beat the Rams
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.