With the NFL Combine quickly approaching (February 26th-March 4th) Erik and Joe spend this episode talking about what the Lions are likely
- The QIB measurables make their way back to the forefront
- What traits Lions’ scouts will be looking for at QB, RB, WR, TE and OL
- The Lions Wire Series, “Who and what to watch at the 2019 NFL Combine”
- What traits do Lions look for in their QBs
- What RBs the Lions may target on Day 3
- Are the Lions any closer with their search for a new RB coach?
- If we watch slot receivers, what drills at the combine are most important?
- How good is DK Metcalf?
Will the Lisfranc injury keep Marquise Brown off the Lions draft board?
- Andy Isabella destiny as an NFL player
- At the Senior Bowl the Lions seeming interested in many WRs, were there any the stood out among the rest?
- Who could the Lions target on Day 3
- Is Slot Receiver or Tight End a greater need?
- 8th overall pick… Is it worth taking TJ Hokenson?
- Do the Lions need to target a TE in rounds 1-3?
- Could the Lions take 2 TEs in the draft?
- What drills can cost an Offensive Linemen draft position?
- Could the Lions take Alabama OL Jonah Williams with the 8th overall pick?
- What Offensive Linemen could go to the Lions on Day2?
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe to iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or Podbean.