This week on the podcast, the fellas turn to the listeners for questions about the Detroit Lions in their first installment of the DLB Summer Mailbag.
Topics on this week’s show include:
- Important Dates to know for the 2022-23 season
- Lions announce new front office roles, hires for 2022
- including hiring Brandon Sosna as senior director of football administration
- Lions sign Josh Paschal, entire rookie class is now under contract
- Lions sign Devin Funchess… as a tight end
- Jared Goff’s future with the Lions
- Wide receiver depth discussion
- Discussing the Lions’ new attacking defensive front
- How will this change impact the secondary?
- Outlooks for injured players
- Surprise contributor/cut?
- Atmosphere in training camp and Ford Field expectations
- And more!
Just a reminder, if you like our show you can subscribe using iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or Podbean.